Effective from 10th of September 2012.
Communities, Inc. takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following
information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information Dynamic
Communities, Inc. collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable
information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the https://www.crmug.com and http://www.crmugsummit.com websites. This information
may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information
such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to https://www.crmug.com and http://www.crmugsummit.com and does not
extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that
we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at https://www.crmug.com
Dynamic Communities, Inc.
5415 West Sligh Avenue, Suite 102
You may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. You may contact us by phone on 877-324-8880
Communities, Inc. is
quickly and efficiently.
Disputes will be handled by our customer
service representative. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
Communities, Inc. is P3PSeal
In the event that a dispute regarding our privacy practices cannot be settled
through our normal dispute resolution processes, you should contact P3PSeal
independent third party. P3PSeal will serve as a liaison with Dynamic
Communities, Inc. to resolve any dispute you may have.
When visiting Web Sites
certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This
section explains what information Dynamic Communities, Inc. collects, and how it
information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable
information about our visitors:
- user.department (optional)
- user.jobtitle (optional)
- user.business-info.postal (optional)
We collect identifiable information for the
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
- Pseudonymous Analysis
- Pseudonymous Decision
- Individual Decision
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products Via Telephone
Who has access to the
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we
are acting as an agent.
- Legal entities following our practices.
- Public Fora.
How long is this
- We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.
Windows Live ID™ Privacy